Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sooo.....Dear Blogger/Passerby....I apologize to you.

As it says, I am sorry....I realize I have let you all down by not updating any of you about anything! (its fun to act like people care about my celibacy)
So I have a little new thing I am going to do...which is I will only be updating on certain days, but I will let you all know if somehting happened on days previous=D (or I will just randomly post on that day.)
But I will only do big blogs like the one I will do later today every so often, but I realize I cant keep a promise of every single day doing this haha, its just...not me:P (I get too busy with games and whatnot)

So later today I will tell you all about whats been going on with Day number 23 of my Cella-be!
Until then...FOR SCIENCE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's strange that you care so much about your celibacy. You're letting sex define you, which is uncharacteristic and unbecoming. *shrug* Miss you, Brendo. Stay out of trouble, keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, Brenden. I let sex (or lack thereof) define me all the time. It's our choices and decisions that make us who we are, right? Or at least define what kind of person we want to be. Anyway. Just my opinion. I like that you're choosing that for yourself.

    ReplyDelete