Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day of Celibacy #14

So...since I am just starting a blog, I may as well introduce myself/who I am/how high my IQ is! (not very high, don't worry)
My name is Brenden Pyper (people call me brendo)
I am nineteen and I live in bumfuck middle of nowhere hicksville. (pardon my language)
I decided, after long attempts at understanding females and why I am attracted to the ones I am attracted to, and my current history of fornication (3 girls), I have taken upon a vow of Cella-be! (Thank you Logan, hope this makes you happy...lawls)
Now it has been two weeks since my vow of no sex/getting a girlfriend/any sexually oriented thing that is physical, and that is partly because of my current geographical location and there not being many..."pickin's" to choose from. (Thats a terrible way of putting it, I know.)
So pretty much, this vow is really easy for me to go through so far.
A little more about me before going into Day 14: I live with 3 roomates.
My sister Brittan (21, obnoxious at times, constantly bumping heads with me)
Roomy #1 Venessa (I call her Nester, and she is pretty much helpin me with dealing with Brit sometimes)
Roomy #2 Logan (LoLo as I prefer to call him, computer geek, and...meh, cool dude)
So...ONTO DAAAAYYY FOURTEEEEEEEN!!

My first day of Celibacy was pretty straightforward, I had absolutely no reason to keep trying for girls in my hometown (or Arizona for that matter) and so I wanted to take a break from everything ranging from drama, all the way to mental disorientation/asphyxiation.
Coming around on day 14...things still seem pretty damn easy.
No distractions
No interuptions
Just work...lots and lots of work... (oh by the wayskeez, I work at Wallyworld/Walmart)
So I find it pretty easy to ummm...well not do things.

HOWEVER!
I fell the need to say that I will be doing this for at least Three months (six month max).
I also feel the need to point out that I am awesome, because im the only one who can be me=D
Also, I think I am pretty worth waiting for, cause...well I feel quite the genuine guy.

Working at walmart...kinda sucks.
Don't do it.
Ever.
Seriously.
Srsly guys...dont...ever.
I mean, it may seem like a chill job, but they take away all of your freedom.
As I have heard, its WalMarx, the most communistic retail business in the world beside russian vodka exports.
I had to take out my piercings (snake bites) and I couldn't have my dyed red hair because it "scared" away customers.
I mean...what kind of world do we live in if our job performance is affected by something as simple as hair color.
Its not like I go into work one day with regular brown hair:
Me: Welcome to Walmart, how may I help you?
Customer: Awe, well aren't you so nice with your lovely brown normal hair, and your smile, and your being you ness.
And then with RED hair, I suddenly change:
Me: Welcome to Walmart, how may I help you?
Customer: OH MY GOD! YOUR HAIR IS RED! AND HOW DARE YOU SAY I SHOULD GO SCREW MYSELF!?
Me: Um..I didn't though...I genuinely want to help you find any product you are looking for, and serve you with a smile.
Customer: YOU VILE LITTLE BEING! HOW DARE YOU BESEECH THE NAME OF OUR GLORIOUS TOWN OF PINETOP LAKESIDE/SHOWLOW WITH YOUR VILE NATURE OF SPEAKING TO ME IN THAT MANNER!
Me: Have a great day today.
Customer: WELL I NEVER!

Screw Walmart.
And on that note, I leave you with Day 14 of my Celibacy.
Wish me luck in the dream world dear blogger/passerby, for I am off to the land of dreams for unbelievably unrealistic ideas and things no one could possibly have in real life...unless we had hologram rooms...and better technology. (not that ours isn't good at all or anything, I mean...a giant iPod touch...pretty damn awesome right?)

Until tomorrow....FOR SCIENCE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment